Newport, RI – Newport City Council reviewed communication from NPZ Productions, Inc., who was requesting permission to film “The Bachorlette” (sic) in various locations throughout the city, at their regularly scheduled meeting last night.
Newport City Council voted to receive the communication. As stated by members of Newport City Council, the production company will likely change filming locations after the publicity of where it hoped to film.
City Council members request that any plans for street closures or fireworks come back in front of them for approval.
The production company hopes to film at various spots throughout the city between March 21st – March 31st. A business in Middletown tells us that they have also been approached by the reality show.
Season 15 of The The Bachelorette is expected to begin airing on ABC sometime in May.
The Latest From WUN
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education