Newport, RI – An online auction is currently underway for approximately 380 items left remaining at the former Newport Grand, located at 150 Admiral Kalbfus Road.
The auction, which is hosted on Auction Nation, opened on Thursday, February 21st and concludes on Wednesday, March 6th. According to the website, there is an inspection period open on March 6th from 9 am to 1 pm and bidding ends on the 6th between 1 pm – 4:09:30 pm. The website recommends bidders see individual items for exact closing times.
Bidders have the chance to bid on items as small to parking signs outside of the building to the elevator or safe inside the building.
All items must be removed from the premises between Thursday, March 7th – Saturday, March 9th.
Newport Grand closed on August 28, 2018 and reopened as Tiverton Casino Hotel on September 1st, 2018. Carpionato Properties announced last May it had purchased the 23.5-acre Newport Grand for $10.15 million and hopes to transform the area into an upscale combination of hotels, restaurants, retail and office space.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport String Project Season Opening Concert
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour