- Friday – A chance of snow, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night – Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Today – E winds around 5 kt, becoming S around 5 kt this afternoon. Waves 1 foot or less. A chance of snow this morning with vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Tonight – W winds around 5 kt, becoming NW after midnight. Waves 1 foot or less, then around 2 ft after midnight
- Water Temperature – 39.0 °F
Sun, Moon, & Tide
- The sun will rise in Newport at 7:08 am and sunset will be at 4:44 pm.
- The first high tide was at 4:52 am and the next high tide will be at 5:22 pm. The first low tide will be at 11:10 am and the next low tide at 10:46 pm.
- Today we will have 9 hours and 36 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:56 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 11 days, lighting is 86%.
Things To Do
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – On The Basis of Sex at Jane Pickens Theater
- 8 pm – Live improv comedy with The Bit Players at The Firehouse Theater