Diana Louise Dunn died unexpectedly at home on Monday, January 14th, 2019. She was a resident of Newport RI and was an artist drawn to painting the sea. She graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design and received a Masters in Art from Columbia University. She leaves behind Thor Jason Gundlach, the light of her life and his father, David J. Gundlach. She will be sorely missed by her mother and father, Eleanor and Edward J. Dunn of West Dennis, MA. Her two sisters will miss her dearly, Joanna E. Dunn of Belmont, MA and Susannah Mary Dunn of New York City. Diana will be missed by her large extended family as well.
Calling hours will be held from 2-5 pm on Saturday, January 19th, 2019 at the O’Neill-Hayes Funeral Home, 465 Spring Street, Newport, RI. Burial will be private. In lieu of a donation, be kind to a friend in need.
This obituary originally appeared on O’Neill-Hayes Funeral Home, see the full obituary here – https://oneillhayes.com/tribute/details/1250/Diana-Dunn/obituary.html#tribute-start
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels