Medicaid matters in Rhode Island, with one in three Rhode Islanders, served by the program. It’s the subject of a recent Economic Progress Institute Report and the subject of this edition of The Open Forum on WADK (1540 AM).
Joining Frank Prosnitz is Linda Katz, chair of the institute’s “Protect Our Healthcare Coalition,” and Carmela Geer, executive director of the Edward King Senior Center.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle