Residential Properties Ltd. has announced the sale of 9 Commonwealth Avenue in Newport for $1.75 million. Sales Associate, Lisa Schryver, a member of our Barrington office was the listing agent on this incredible sale. When describing the sale Lisa had this to say, “I am so pleased to have assisted in the sale of this gorgeous property. I’m sure the new owners will have many incredible years in this distinctive and welcoming home.”
Located in picturesque Newport, this lovely architecturally designed home is situated just off coastal Ocean Drive in one of the most desirable areas of town. Boasting a contemporary twist on traditional style, this home has been thoughtfully planned with every amenity and no detail has been spared. Designed with 3 master suites, this home offers plenty of options for family living or hosting your out-of-town visitors. Enjoy glorious water views from the 900 sq. ft. wraparound porch or bluestone patios.
The listing agent, Lisa Schryver, is a Barrington resident and earned the 2017 Circle of Sales Excellence Platinum Award. Lisa is a Rhode Island Monthly 5 Star Realtor and you can view her current listings at LisaSchryver.com.
The Latest From WUN
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more