Sign up for What’sUpNewp’s free daily newsletter and we’ll keep you in the know of all that’s happening, new, and to do out there.
25,000+ subscribers wake up every morning to it!
This Labor Day weekend, you’ll have the option of heading for the beach or for the corn maze.
Escobar Farm Corn Maze in Portsmouth is scheduled to open for their 19th season on Friday, August 31st. In 2018, Escobar Farm Corn Maze’s 8-acre cornfield has been designed to honor first responders.
During the opening weekend and thru September 3rd, Escobar’s will be honoring military families. All active military, retired military and their dependents are invited to get lost at the maze for half price with a military ID.
Thru November 4th, the corn maze will be open Friday’s from 4 pm-dusk, Saturday’s from 10:00 am-dusk and Sunday’s from 11:00 am – dusk. The corn maze will be open on Labor Day 10:00 am-dusk. Group reservations are available during the week.
Admission to the maze is $8.00 for ages 12 & up, $6.00 for ages 5 – 11 and FREE for ages 4 & under.
- Military Appreciation Weekend: August 31 – September 3
- Grandparents Day: September 9
- Super Hero Day: September 15, rain date 9/16
- Harry Potter Day: September 22, rain date 9/23
- Pumpkin Festival: September 29, rain date 9/30Columbus Day: open 10:00 – dusk
- Halloween Costume Party: October 27, rain date 10/28
For more information, visit http://www.escobarfarm.com/ or call 401-683-1444 or 401-864-1064.