Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale of 35 Kay Street in Newport on Tuesday. The home reportedly sold at the full asking price of $1,200,000.
Alex Thursby, Sales Associate, represented the buyer. “This is another example of the strength of the Newport market and the demand for the “Top of the Hill” neighborhood,” commented Alex Thursby. in the press release announcing the sale. “Inventory is low and great opportunities are hard to find.”
Built in 1880, this four-unit residence is sited on over .54 acres with mature trees in the convenient Kay Street location. Measuring 5,950 square feet across three levels of living, the house has nine bedrooms, four and two half baths, two marble fireplaces, a detached two-bay garage and six onsite parking spaces. Highlights include many classic details along with high ceilings and hardwoods, according to Lila Delman Real Estate.
Photo of 35 Kay Street via Lila Delman Real Estate.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13