Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale of 35 Kay Street in Newport on Tuesday. The home reportedly sold at the full asking price of $1,200,000.
Alex Thursby, Sales Associate, represented the buyer. “This is another example of the strength of the Newport market and the demand for the “Top of the Hill” neighborhood,” commented Alex Thursby. in the press release announcing the sale. “Inventory is low and great opportunities are hard to find.”
Built in 1880, this four-unit residence is sited on over .54 acres with mature trees in the convenient Kay Street location. Measuring 5,950 square feet across three levels of living, the house has nine bedrooms, four and two half baths, two marble fireplaces, a detached two-bay garage and six onsite parking spaces. Highlights include many classic details along with high ceilings and hardwoods, according to Lila Delman Real Estate.
Photo of 35 Kay Street via Lila Delman Real Estate.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch