Strategic Healthcare Programs (SHP), a nationally recognized leader in performance analysis and benchmarking for 6,000 post-acute healthcare providers (including the homecare industry), has named Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice the Best Superior Performer in patient satisfaction for the 2017 calendar year.
The “Best Superior Performer” award distinguishes Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice in the top 20% of agencies who use SHP for patient satisfaction surveys upon completion of a homecare episode. Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice uses SHP as an independent, outside source to survey all its patients on various metrics of satisfaction with their homecare experience.
Candace Sharkey, CEO of Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice, states “Patient satisfaction is a critical measure of the quality of our services. We constantly strive to make sure that we meet our patients’ expectations above and beyond what they would have expected. This SHP award gives testimony to the high quality and satisfaction we continuously strive to deliver to our patients, as well as the professionalism of our highly dedicated staff.”
In the calendar year 2017, which this award covers, Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice was also known by our former name Visiting Nurse Services of Newport and Bristol Counties. In October 2017 the agency changed its name to reflect the wider geographical area it covers and to include the Hospice program, which is a key component in the formal name.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals