People’s Credit Union announced on Thursday the appointment of Traci Carpenter as Senior Vice President of Operations.
Carpenter will be responsible for the Credit Union’s day-to-day and longer-term operational functions as well as providing the organization with a strong centralized project and vendor management resource, according to the announcement..
Carpenter has over 15 years of experience in the banking industry, graduating with honors from Connecticut Banker’s Association’s Connecticut School of Finance and Management. Most recently, Carpenter was employed as Director of Project Management and BSA Officer at Savings Institute Bank & Trust.
“Traci’s wealth of knowledge and expertise in the banking industry, including many years of experience in retail, operations, lending, and project management, will be a tremendous asset to People’s Credit Union. I am thrilled to have her on our team”, noted Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Amy Martel in the announcement.
For more information about People’s Credit Union, visit peoplescu.com.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16