Photos via RE/MAX Professionals of Newport
Willy’s Burger Bar + Rotisserie, located at 599 Thames Street in Newport, is up for sale.
The restaurant was put on the market on November 6th at $1.2 million and is being represented and marketed by The Fitzpatrick Team at RE/MAX Professionals of Newport.
The purchase price includes the 100 seat restaurant, full liquor license, 2,456 square foot commercial building and a vacant buildable lot.
If someone is just interested in the liquor license, business name, inventory and equipment (without the building or property), they are on the market for $300,000.
Willy’s Burger Bar and Rotisserie is continuing to operate six days a week (closed on Tuesday). For hours and more information, visit www.willysnewport.com.
Willy’s, owned by The A&O Group, previously operated the restaurant as Asterisk from 1995 – May, 2014. The transformation from Asterisk to Willy’s in 2014 included a new logo, new website, and the renaming and refit of its bar and restaurant.
The restaurant had previously been for sale while still operating as Asterisk, according to Loopnet.
Become A What’sUpNewp Member
Stay Up To Date. Be Part Of A Community. Show Your Support.
You want to know what’s happening, new, and to do in your community. We make it easy.
When you become a What’sUpNewp Member, you get:
- What’sUpNewp Morning Edition, our hand-crafted and curated email newsletter that gets you up-to-speed on all that’s happening, new, and to do across Newport County and across Rhode Island each morning, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
- Breaking News Alerts, we’ll email you from time-to-time with news and stories we think you need to know about immediately.
- You’ll have access to a private What’sUpNewp Community Forum Facebook Group, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
- You’ll be able to access special deals and discounts, both big and small businesses approach us with exclusive offers that we pass along to members via private email.
- Access to some of our What’sUpNewp content before anyone else.
- Invites, access, and special offers to attend What’sUpNewp events.
- Other surprises. We’re always looking for ways to surprise and delight our members.
And it costs just $5 per month, that’s just $1.25 per week to help to not only maintain the vibrancy of WhatsUpNewp as a significant and reliable source for lifestyle news about Newport, Rhode Island specifically, and Rhode Island generally, but to help us expand our in-depth coverage of significant news events in our community and throughout the area.