With almost 30 percent of all nonretired adults having no retirement savings or pension, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2018’s Best & Worst States to Retire.
To help retirees find a safe, enjoyable and wallet-friendly place to call home, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 41 key metrics. The data set ranges from adjusted cost of living to weather to quality of public hospitals.
Retiring in Rhode Island (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 42nd – Adjusted Cost of Living
- 33rd – Annual Cost of In-Home Services
- 46th – WalletHub ‘Taxpayer’ Ranking
- 26th – Elderly-Friendly Labor Market
- 15th – Life Expectancy
- 22nd – Health-Care Facilities per Capita
For the full report, visit: https://wallethub.com/edu/