Harry’s Bar & Burger will open on Tuesday, June 13th on Thames Street in Newport and they’re currently looking for a few good people to join their team as line cooks, servers or bartenders.
Harry’s Bar and Burger, part of Chow Fun Food Group, is searching to immediately fill openings for experienced Kitchen Managers and Line Cooks to join our team in the Newport area.
Experienced Line Cooks Wanted
We are searching to immediately fill an opening for experienced Line Cooks to join our culinary team in the Newport area.
Line Cook Responsibilities include:
• Preparing and cooking orders for customers in accordance with standardized recipes.
• Maintaining a clean, neat, and well-organized work area.
• Operating food service equipment safely, including the safe cleaning, sanitizing and storage of equipment.
• Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare for service
• Prepare a variety of foods; meat, seafood, poultry, vegetable and cold food items
• Maintains a prepared and sanitary work area at all times
• Make sure all storage areas are tidy and all products are stored appropriately
• Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices
• Assist with all duties assigned by the Kitchen manager
Our ideal candidate will be dependable, motivated, able to follow directions, and a multi-tasker who works well with others.
This position is physical in nature and the successful candidate needs to stand and/or move around throughout the majority of his/her shift.
• At least 1 year of work experience in a fast paced restaurant required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Serve Safe certification is a plus!
Very competitive pay! Please reply with your updated resume for immediate consideration for this position.
Pay rate negotiable upon experience.
Harry’s Bar and Burger, part of Chow Fun Food Group, is searching to immediately fill openings for experienced Severs and Bartenders to join our team in the Newport area.
Experienced Severs and Bartenders Wanted
Large restaurant group looking to immediately fill openings for experienced Servers and Bartenders to join our team in the Newport.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications
-Minimum of 1 year experience as a server in a casual dining environment.
-Excellent communication skills
-Open or flexible availability
-Team player mentality
-Familiar with Pixel Point or similar system
-Responsible Beverage Service Certification a plus (Tips, ServSafe, Etc)
Please reply with your updated and confidential resume for immediate consideration for this position.
Compensation: $3.89 plus tips