With just two weeks until Newport Folk Festival gets underway, organizers of the sold-out event updated their smartphone apps overnight, announcing the 2018 lineup schedule.
In an effort to encourage people to download their latest smartphone app, organizers have only released the schedule on their iOS App and Android App.
For more information on the 2018 Newport Folk Festival, visit http://www.newportfolk.org.
Become A What’sUpNewp Member
Stay Up To Date. Be Part Of A Community. Show Your Support.
You want to know what’s happening, new, and to do in your community. We make it easy.
When you become a What’sUpNewp Member, you get:
- What’sUpNewp Morning Edition, our hand-crafted and curated email newsletter that gets you up-to-speed on all that’s happening, new, and to do across Newport County and across Rhode Island each morning, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
- Breaking News Alerts, we’ll email you from time-to-time with news and stories we think you need to know about immediately.
- You’ll have access to a private What’sUpNewp Community Forum Facebook Group, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
- You’ll be able to access special deals and discounts, both big and small businesses approach us with exclusive offers that we pass along to members via private email.
- Access to some of our What’sUpNewp content before anyone else.
- Invites, access, and special offers to attend What’sUpNewp events.
- Other surprises. We’re always looking for ways to surprise and delight our members.
And it costs just $5 per month, that’s just $1.25 per week to help to not only maintain the vibrancy of WhatsUpNewp as a significant and reliable source for lifestyle news about Newport, Rhode Island specifically, and Rhode Island generally, but to help us expand our in-depth coverage of significant news events in our community and throughout the area.