Website Rejoiner, Inc.
Behavioral Email Marketing for B2C Retailers
Rejoiner is a fast-growing SaaS company building marketing automation technology for the world’s top B2C retail brands. Brands like GUESS, Titleist, OXO and Hallmark depend on our technology to run highly profitable behavioral email programs.
We’re looking for a Sales Assistant to augment our existing sales efforts. Here’s a sampling of things you would be working on day to day:
- Coordinating meetings, web demos, and conference calls
- Staying top-of-mind with leads using personalized, relevant email
- Maintaining leads records in our CRM tracking things like lead lifecycle stage and referral source
- Building lists of companies, names, emails, and phone numbers that fit our target demographic
College grad with a willingness to work in Newport, Rhode Island at least 3 full days per week. Working remotely is also highly encouraged.
Please send your resume and a short email as to why you think you’d be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Become A What’sUpNewp Member
Stay Up To Date. Be Part Of A Community. Show Your Support.
You want to know what’s happening, new, and to do in your community. We make it easy.
When you become a What’sUpNewp Member, you get:
- What’sUpNewp Morning Edition, our hand-crafted and curated email newsletter that gets you up-to-speed on all that’s happening, new, and to do across Newport County and across Rhode Island each morning, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
- Breaking News Alerts, we’ll email you from time-to-time with news and stories we think you need to know about immediately.
- You’ll have access to a private What’sUpNewp Community Forum Facebook Group, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
- You’ll be able to access special deals and discounts, both big and small businesses approach us with exclusive offers that we pass along to members via private email.
- Access to some of our What’sUpNewp content before anyone else.
- Invites, access, and special offers to attend What’sUpNewp events.
- Other surprises. We’re always looking for ways to surprise and delight our members.
And it costs just $5 per month, that’s just $1.25 per week to help to not only maintain the vibrancy of WhatsUpNewp as a significant and reliable source for lifestyle news about Newport, Rhode Island specifically, and Rhode Island generally, but to help us expand our in-depth coverage of significant news events in our community and throughout the area.