Folks: I don’t need to tell you that these are busy times.
And that even if you really want to stay on top of everything that’s happening, new, and to do in our community, it can be hard to keep up.
That’s why last week after we announced our Member Program, we changed the format and technology of our daily morning email newsletter and launched “Daily Edition”, our hand-crafted and curated email newsletter that gets you up-to-speed on all that’s happening, new, and to do across Newport County and across Rhode Island each morning, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
With to-the-point recaps of the biggest stories from the past 24 hours and short previews of the things we’re covering that day, “Daily Edition” gets you caught up in about a minute. Delivered before 7 am every morning (unless we really, really miss the alarm clock…), it’s a great way to ensure you’re in the loop.
And here’s the good news: “Daily Edition” is a value-added benefit available to What’sUpNewp Members at no additional charge. While all email subscribers are currently receiving the “Daily Edition”, this newsletter will only be available to Members beginning on May 1st. See our most recent newsletters here.
“Daily Edition” will ensure you never miss a thing that we publish on www.whatsupnewp.com or talk about on What’sUpNewp Radio Edition. As with everything we do, we’re always looking to add and improve what we do, so look for little changes to our email newsletter as we roll this out.
With our Member Program officially kicking off on May 1st, we are also considering specialized email newsletters around dine & drink, arts & entertainment, and politics for our members.
Informative and interesting newsletters aren’t all you get as a member – here’s everything you get;
- What’sUpNewp Morning Edition, our hand-crafted and curated email newsletter that gets you up-to-speed on all that’s happening, new, and to do across Newport County and across Rhode Island each morning, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
- What’sUpNewp Daily Digest, our free RSS curated newsletter that summarizes the newest headlines each weekday at noon.
- You’ll have access to a private What’sUpNewp Community Forum Facebook Group, exclusive to What’sUpNewp members.
- You’ll be able to access special deals and discounts, both big and small businesses approach us with exclusive offers that we pass along to members via private email.
- Access to some of our What’sUpNewp content before anyone else.
- Invites, access, and special offers to attend What’sUpNewp events.
- Other surprises. We’re always looking for ways to surprise and delight our members.
Delivering worthwhile local news and reporting is truly a community-wide effort. It takes a dedicated staff and a loyal readership working together to make it happen. Your membership says you believe that supporting independent local independent online news means a better community for all of us. Plus, you get some cool stuff.