Contact InformationContact Careers
: Newport, Rhode Island, USA
More InformationSearching for a hotel sales and reservations agent at a luxury vacation rental property in Newport, RI. The candidate will be expected to take and confirm reservations for guests, determines space availability and ensure utilization of available vacation rental properties. The candidate will also be expected to assist with all guest needs during their stay should any needs arise.
- Hotel sales and reservation experience
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Property Management Software experience; WebRezPro channel management platform is preferred, Yardi is a plus
- Ability to be part of a team; have the desire to motivate, have fun and produce results
- Must be available to work weekends, some holidays, and on call
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check expected arrivals for the week, ensure all payments are made and that any guest queries are responded to, maintain accurate guest files
- Communicate with team members, and managers
- Coordinate sales for guests, including multiple location bookings and special requests
- Review hotel information and availability, check reports daily
- Work with other team members and managers to ensure all leads and sales are followed up on
- Send out reservation information, including: lock codes, property information, internet passwords, check-in/check-out times etc.
- Assist with inventory and property walkthroughs as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience in customer service, reservations or sales
- Background check and pre-employment drug test required
The selected candidate will participate in an aggressive compensation program along with a bonus program and benefits including paid time off, health and dental insurance, and a retirement plan.