Here’s what’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport today.
- Today:A slight chance of snow showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%
- Tonight: Mostly clear. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Today:W winds 5 to 10 kt, increasing to 10 to 15 kt this afternoon. Gusts up to 20 kt. Waves around 2 ft. A slight chance of snow showers.
- Tonight: W winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature: 33.1 °F
Sun, Moon & Tide
- Sunrise: 6:09 am | Sunset: 5:43 pm
- High Tide: 8:13 am & 8:28 pm | Low Tide: 1:33 am & 1:53 pm
- Daylight: 11 hours and 34 minutes of sun.
- Lunar: New Moon. Moon age is 0 days, lighting is 0%
Things To Do
- Ongoing – 42nd Annual Newport Irish Heritage Month
- 12 pm – 8 Bells Lecture Series at Sail Newport
- 1:30 pm – Seal Tour of Prudence Island
- 4:30 pm – Everybody Knows at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – Beer + Burger Night Thursdays at Brix
- 5:30 pm – Green Drinks Newport at Sail Newport
- 6 pm – Teens: Art with Nycole at Newport Public Library
- 7:30 pm – Styx at Jane Pickens Theater
- 8 pm – Tell Newport: Almost Famous at The Firehouse Theater
Live Music & Entertainment Listings
- Antonio’s Pizza – Trivia at 8 pm
- Celtica – Trivia at 9 pm
- Jane Pickens Theater – Everybody Knows at 4:30 pm, Styx at 7:30 pm
- Karl’s Park Ave Pub (Portsmouth) – Karaoke at 8 pm
- Midtown Oyster Bar– Live music with John Erikson at 9 pm
- Speakeasy Bar & Grill – Live music with Timmy Smith at 9 pm
Have a thought on this? Comment below...