Discover all that’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport today.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light west wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Small Craft Advisory in effect from 9 am EDT this morning through this evening
- Today:W winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
- Tonight: W winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature: 36.0 °F
Sun, Moon & Tide
- Sunrise: 7:03 am | Sunset: 6:48 pm
- High Tide: 11:45 am | Low Tide: 4:54 am & 4:58 pm
- Daylight: 11 hours and 39 minutes of sun.
- Lunar: Waxing Crescent. New Moon. Moon age is 4 days, lighting is 18%
Things To Do & Entertainment Listings
- Ongoing – 42nd Annual Newport Irish Heritage Month
- 4:30 pm – Everybody Knows at Jane Pickens Theater
- 7:30 pm – A Tuba To Cuba at Jane Pickens Theater
Live Music & Entertainment Listings
- Diego’s Newport – Trivia at 10 pm
- Fastnet Pub – Live music with The Ubiquitones at 9:30 pm
- Fifth Element – Live music with The Groove Merchants from 7 pm to 10 pm
- Jane Pickens Theater – Everybody Knows at 4:30 pm, A Tuba To Cuba at 7:30 pm
- Perro Salado- Live music with Julio Amaro from 6 pm to 10 pm
Have a thought on this? Comment below...