- Today:Rain, snow, and sleet before 11am, then snow between 11am and noon, then periods of freezing drizzle, possibly mixed with snow after noon. High near 36. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight: Periods of freezing drizzle, possibly mixed with snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected
- Today:NE winds 5 to 10 kt, becoming N with gusts up to 20 kt this afternoon. Waves around 2 ft. Snow. Sleet this morning, then periods of freezing drizzle this afternoon. Vsby 1 nm or less, increasing to 1 to 3 nm this afternoon.
- Tonight: NW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 3 ft. Periods of freezing drizzle with a chance of snow in the evening.
- Coastal Water Temperature: 36.0 °F
Sun, Moon & Tide
- Sunrise: 6:35 am | Sunset: 5:23 pm
- High Tide: 6:25 am & 6:51 pm. Low Tide: 12:34 pm
- Daylight: 10 hours and 48 minutes of sun.
- Lunar: Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 13 days, lighting is 96%
Things To Do
- 31st Annual Newport Winter Festival continues – Schedule Here
- 3rd Annual Newport Burger Bender continues – Participants & More Info Here
- 11 am – Newport Seal Tour with Save The Bay
- 12 pm – Newport Seal Tour with Save The Bay
- 3 pm – Oscar Shorts: Live Action at Jane Pickens Theater
- 4 pm to 8 pm – Hotel Viking Fire + Ice Bar
- 5:45 pm & 8 pm – Cold War at Jane Pickens Theater
Live Music & Entertainment
- Diego’s Newport – Trivia at 10 pm
- Fastnet Pub – Live music with The Ubiquitones at 9:30 pm
- Fifth Element – Live music with The Groove Merchants from 7 pm to 10 pm
- Jane Pickens Theater – Oscar Shorts: Live Action at 3 pm, Cold War at 5:45 pm & 8 pm
- Midtown Oyster Bar – Live music with The Yacht Club Rejects at 9 pm
- Perro Salado- Live music with Julio Amaro from 6 pm to 10 pm
Have a thought on this? Comment below...