Here’s what’s up for today in and around Newport, RI!
- Today:Sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight:Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Small Craft Advisory in effect until 1 PM EST this afternoon
- Today:W winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
- Tonight: S winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature: 35.1 °F
Sun, Moon & Tide
- Sunrise: 6:41 am | Sunset: 5:18 pm
- High Tide: 2:13 am & 2:49 pm. Low Tide: 8:42 am & 8:17 pm
- Daylight: 10 hours and 37 minutes of sun.
- Lunar: First Quarter Moon. Moon age is 9 days, lighting is 62%
Things To Do
- 9:30 am – Helping Artists Create a Sustainable + Profitable Brand at Salve Regina University
- 3:30 pm – Teens: DIY Chocolate Making at Newport Public Library
- 4 pm to 8 pm – Blooms and Brews Valentine’s Day Pop up at Ragged Island Brewing
- 5 pm & 7:30 pm – Cold War at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – February Newport Gallery Night at Newport Galleries
- 6 pm – Oral Hygiene and Your Pet’s Health at Potter League For Animals
- 6:30 pm – Community Lecture: 10 Questions I Wish I’d Asked My Cardiologist at Newport Hospital
- Live Music Listings
Have a thought on this? Comment below...