- Today – Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 15 mph
- Tonight – Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Small Craft Advisory in effect until 9 am EST this morning
- Today –NW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight –NW winds 5 to 10 kt. Gusts up to 20 kt in the evening. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 42.1F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:59 am and sunset will be at 4:15 pm.
- The first low tide was at 12:17 am and the next low tide will be at 1:20 pm. The first high tide will be at 7:33 am and the next high tide at 7:53 pm.
- The lunar phase is a New Moon. Moon age is 0 days, lighting is 0%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
For a full schedule of Christmas In Newport Events, click here.
- 9:30 am – Healthy Soils, Healthy Seas RI Project Launch at The Mooring
- 11 am – EKH Choral Concert at Edward King House
- 3:30 pm – Boy Erased at Jane Pickens Theater
- 4 pm – Holiday Lantern Tour with Newport Historical Society
- 5 pm – Repeal Day Party at Newport Craft Brewing & Distliing
- 6 pm – A Star Is Born at Jane Pickens Theater
- 7 pm – SOLD OUT: Polar Express Pajama Storytime at Barnes & Noble
- 8 pm – Live improv comedy with The Bit Players at The Firehouse Theater
Looking for more more events, live music, or entertainment? Take a look at these stories…
- 50+ things to do in and around Newport this week
- Newport County live music and entertainment listings
Have a thought on this? Comment below...