Newport, RI – Here’s what’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport on this 5th of December.
- Today – Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight – Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight
- Today –NE winds around 5 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Tonight –N winds around 5 kt, becoming NW after midnight. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 45.0F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:57 am and sunset will be at 4:16 pm.
- The first high tide was at 6:04 am and the next high tide will be at 6:25 pm. The first low tide will be at 12:10 pm and the next low tide at 11:40 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waning Crescent. Moon age is 27 days, lighting is 6%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
For a full schedule of Christmas In Newport Events, click here.
- 11 am – A Doublewide, Texas Christmas at Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 12 pm – Economic Update Luncheon: The Future of Work & the Blue Economy at Cambria Hotel
- 4 pm to 6 pm – The Newport Nutcracker at Rosecliff
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – Can You Ever Forgive Me at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm to 8 pm – Taproom Tunes Weekly Music Series ft. AnamCara at Newport Vineyards
- 5 pm to 9 pm – Flight Night Wednesdays at Brix
- 6 pm to 9 pm – Open Figure Drawing Studio wi Wayne Quackenbush at Portsmouth Arts Guild
Looking for more things to do? Check these stories out!
- 75+ things to do in and around Newport this week (Nov. 27 – Dec. 3)
- Newport County live music and entertainment listings (Dec. 4 – 10)
Get all of this information and more emailed to you every morning!