Newport, RI – Here’s what’s up for today in and around The-City-By-The-Sea.
- Today – Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight – Clear, with a low around 24. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Small Craft Advisory in effect until 9 am EST this morning
- Today –NW winds 10 to 15 kt. Gusts up to 25 kt early. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight –N winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft in the evening, then 1 foot or less.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 46.0F
- Advertisement -
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:56 am and sunset will be at 4:16 pm.
- The first high tide was at 5:15 am and the next high tide will be at 5:37 pm. The first low tide will be at 11:32 am and the next low tide at 11:07 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waning Crescent. Moon age is 26 days, lighting is 12%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
For a full schedule of Christmas In Newport Events for today, click here.
- 4 pm – Teens: You Can’t Tell Me What to Do (Open Studio) at Newport Public Library
- 4:45 pm – Can You Ever Forgive Me at Jane Pickens Theater
- 6 pm – Ocean Science Speaker Series at Newport Public Library
- 7:30 pm –A Star Is Born at Jane Pickens Theater
Have a thought on this? Comment below...