Newport, RI – Here’s a look at what’s up for weather and things to do around town.
- Today –Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight – Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Small Craft Advisory in effect from 10 am EST this morning through late tonight
- Today –SW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 4 ft.
- Tonight – SW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 4 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 53.1 °F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:25 am and sunset will be at 4:33 pm.
- The first low tide was at 12:09 am and the next low tide will be at 1:00 pm. The first high tide will be at 7:08 am and the next high tide at 7:30 pm.
- Today we have 10 hours and 8 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:29 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waning Crescent. Moon age is 29 days, lighting is 1%.
Things To Do
- 9:30 am – Watercolor Techniques at Portsmouth Arts Guild
- 10 am – Pre-K Fall Story & Stroll at Norman Bird Sancutary
- 11 am – Sylvia at Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 1 pm – Food/Beverage/Culinary Job Fair at Newport Marriott
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – Beautiful Boy at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – Taproot + Tunes Weekly Music Series ft. Orange Whip at Newport Vineyards
- 5:30 pm – Thanksgiving DInner at Edward King Center
- 6:30 pm – 14th Star Beer Dinner at Midtown Oyster Bar
- 8 pm – Expressions for Empowerment / Works in Progress at Casino Theater
Looking For More Things To Do?
- What’s Up: Things to do in and around Newport this week (Nov. 6 – 12)
- Visit – What’sUpNewp’s Events Calendar
Have a thought on this? Comment below...