Newport, RI – Here’s what’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport on this last day of November.
- Today – A chance of rain after 3pm, mixing with snow after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight – A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a slight chance of rain showers between 8pm and 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Today –W winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Tonight –NW winds around 5 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 43.0F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:52 am and sunset will be at 4:17 pm.
- The first high tide was at 1:16 am and the next high tide will be at 1:40 pm. The first low tide was at 6:58 am and the next low tide will be at 8:32 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Last Quarter Moon. Moon age is 22 days, lighting is 51%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
- 10 am to 8 pm – Newport Holiday Stroll
- 4 pm to 6 pm – The Newport Nutcracker at Rosecliff
- 4 pm – Holiday Lantern Tour with Newport Historical Society
- 4 pm – Diego’s on Friday- It’s a thing! at Ragged Island Brewing
- 4:45 pm – Can You Ever Forgive Me at Jane Pickens Theater
- 6 pm – A Doublewide, Texas Christmas at Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 7:30 pm – A Star Is Born at Jane Pickens Theater
- 8 pm – Live improv comedy with The Bit Players at The Firehouse Theater
- 75+ things to do in and around Newport this week (Nov. 27 – Dec. 3)
- Newport County live music and entertainment listings (Nov. 27 – Dec. 3)
Have a thought on this? Comment below...