Newport, RI – Here’s what’s up for the day ahead in Newport.
- Today – A chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Patchy fog before 9 am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight – Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Today –N winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 30 kt, diminishing to 5 to 10 kt with gusts up to 20 kt this afternoon. Waves around 3 ft, except up to 6 ft at the Bay entrance. A chance of rain this morning with vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Tonight –N winds 5 to 10 kt, diminishing to around 5 kt after midnight. Waves around 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 46.0F
- Advertisement -
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:46 am and sunset will be at 4:19 pm.
- The first low tide was at 1:50 am and the next low tide will be at 2:49 pm. The first high tide will be at 8:52 am and the next high tide at 9:23 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waning Gibbous. Moon age is 17 days, lighting is 96%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
- 9 am – Museum Store Sunday at Preservation Society of Newport County
- 10 am – Motors & Mimosas at Audrain Automobile Museum
- 10 am – Artisans By the Bay: Holiday at the Viking Show 2018!
- 10 am – Meaning in the Arts at Channing Church
- 11 am – Custom Silhouettes on #MuseumStoreSunday at Museum of Newport History
- 11 am – A Doublewide Texas Christmas at Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 1 pm – Weekend Music Series ft. ZanRicky at Newport Vineyards
- 1 pm & 2 pm – Newport Seal Watch Tour
- 2 pm, 4:45 pm, & 7:30 pm – Can You Ever Forgive Me at Jane Pickens Theater
- 4 pm – The Newport Nutcracker at Rosecliff
- What’s Up: Things to do in and around Newport this week (Nov. 20 – 26)
- What’s Up: Live music and entertainment listings (Nov. 20 – 26 )
- Visit – What’sUpNewp’s Events Calendar
Have a thought on this? Comment below...