Newport, RI – Here’s what’s happening, new, and to do on this Saturday, enjoy the day!
- Today – Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight – Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind around 9 mph.
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Small Craft Advisory in effect from November 17, 09:00 AM EST until November 17, 04:00 PM EST
- Today –W wind around 10 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight –WNW wind around 8 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 50.0F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:37 am and sunset will be at 4:24 pm.
- The first high tide was at 2:37 am and the next high tide will be at 2:54 pm. The first low tide will be at 8:46 am and the next low tide at 9:08 pm.
- Today we have 9 hours and 47 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:30 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 9 days, lighting is 62%.
Things To Do
- Christmas at the Newport Mansions returns on November 17th
Looking For More Things To Do?
- What’s Up: Things to do in and around Newport this week (Nov. 13 – 19)
- What’s Up: Live music and entertainment listings (Nov. 13 – 19)
- Visit – What’sUpNewp’s Events Calendar
Have a thought on this? Comment below...