Newport, RI – Here’s what’s on deck for Sunday in The-City-By-The-Sea, enjoy the day!
Don’t forget – today is the last shot you have of enjoying Newport Restaurant Week!
- Today –Sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight – Clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Small Craft Advisory in effect until 10 am EST this morning
- Today –W winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Tonight –NW winds 5 to 10 kt with gusts up to 20 kt, diminishing to around 5 kt after midnight. Waves around 2 ft in the evening, then 1 foot or less
- Coastal Water Temperature – 48.9F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun will rise in Newport at 6:30 am and sunset will be at 4:29 pm.
- The first low tide was at 2:45 am and the next low tide will be at 3:34 pm. The first high tide will be at 10:05 am and the next high tide at 10:30 pm.
- Today we will have 9 hours and 59 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:29 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Crescent. Moon age is 3 days, lighting is 11%.
Things To Do
- 11 am – Sylvia at Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 12:30 pm – Lives Well Lived at Jane Pickens Theater
- 1 pm – Weekend Music Series ft. Chel, Bill & Dyl at Newport Vineyards
- 2 pm – Newport Seal Watch Tour with Save The Bay
- 2:15 pm & 4:45 pm – Beautiful Boy at Jane Pickens Theater
- 4 pm – Candlelight Concert of Remembrance at St. John’s
- 4 pm – Four Bridges in Concert at St. Columba’s Chapel
- 6 pm – Stand-Up Sunday at Newport Blues Cafe
- 7:30 pm – Free Solo at Jane Pickens Theater
Looking For More Things To Do?
- What’s Up: Things to do in and around Newport this week (Nov. 6 – 12)
- What’s Up: Live music and entertainment in and around Newport this week (Nov. 7 – 12)
- Visit – What’sUpNewp’s Events Calendar
As always, visit www.whatsupnewp.com for the very latest.