Newport, RI – Looking to get out of the house today and grab a drink with family or friends? Here’s what bars are open (or are typically open) around Newport on Thanksgiving night.
- 22 Bowens: 12 pm to 8 pm
- Benjamins: Typically open at 5 pm.
- Buskers: Open beginning at 12 pm for lunch, dinner, and drinks.
- Castle Hill Inn: 12:30 pm to 9 pm
- Clarke Cooke House: Open, serving food until 9 pm.
- Fastnet Pub: Typically open at 5 pm.
- Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina: Open, serving food until 7 pm
- IYAC: Typically open at 6:30 pm.
- Johnny’s at Atlantic Resort: Open, serving from 11 am to 3 pm
- One Bellevue at Hotel Viking: Open, serving food at 11 am & 1 pm.
- Parlor Newport: Open at 8 pm, DJ at 9 pm.
- Pour Judgment: Open at 11:30 pm. Live music with Los Duderinos at 9 pm. No food
- Saltwater at Newport Harbor Hotel: Open, serving from 11 am to 9 pm
- Tavern On Broadway: Open at 12 pm, dinner is served from 2 pm to 10 pm.
- The Mooring: Open 12 pm – 7 pm.
- Vanderbilt Grace: Bar open until 10 pm.
- White Horse Tavern: Bar open from 11 am to 7 pm.
Looking for a more formal dinner? Trying one of these restaurants – Where to eat on Thanksgiving in Newport
Did we miss a restaurant? That sometimes happens, let us know by e-mailing Ryan@whatsupnewp.com.