Work 1 on 1 with your clients! Spend the time you know is necessary for their well-being.
All About Home Care is dedicated to providing extraordinary care and brightening the lives of seniors every day, supporting clients in Bristol & Newport Counties. Established with the goal of enabling seniors to live independently in their homes, we are dedicated to providing extraordinary care. We are currently seeking a caring, responsible and professional Certified Nursing Assistant.
Our employees can help with the following services:
- LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING
- ERRANDS & TRANSPORTATION
- SLEEP OVER SERVICES
- PERSONAL CARE
- BASIC NURSING SKILLS, and REHABILITATIVE SKILLS
Our employees enjoy flexible schedules, as they determine when and where they work. In addition, we offer competitive pay, weekend pay differentials, training opportunities, paid travel time and mileages as well as vacation, sick, and health benefits for eligible employees.
- Acceptable Criminal Background Investigation & Motor Vehicle Record Report
- Valid driver’s license and access to a registered and insured vehicle
- Valid Certified Nursing Assistant License from the State of Rhode Island
- Current CPR certification
- Proof of immunizations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read and write and speak English at an average adult level
To apply for this job email your details to Kadams-Croston@allabouthomecareinri.com