Unsurprisingly, the majority of the most-read stories on What’sUpNewp this year were fires, accidents and breaking news.
Despite readers flocking to our site to find out the latest during breaking news, numbers show that our readers really enjoy events, brunch, dining and counting on us to point them in the right direction on what events, parties and restaurants to enjoy.
Without further ado and after more than 1.5 million page views, here’s what more than 475,000 users chose to read the most over the last 12 months.
- Le Grand Bleu, One of World’s Largest Private Yachts, Arrives in Newport
- Weather Hampering Efforts to Remove Washed Up Humpback Whale from Jamestown Shore
- 2017 Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade: Everything You Need To Know
- Newport Police Officer Captured on Camera Urinating in Public, Officer Suspended (Updated)
- Four condos in Seafair mansion sold to Jay Leno for $13.5 million
- 16 Popular Movies Filmed in Newport, RI
- New England Patriots Coach Bill Belichick Donates Powerboat to Sail Newport
- Cluny School to Close After 60 Years (Updated)
- Gurney’s Comes to Goat Island
- 2017 Newport Folk Festival Schedule & Lineup