The holiday season kicks off this weekend in and around Newport, RI!
For live music and entertainment listings, visit here -> Listings: Where to Find Live Music and Entertainment This Weekend in Newport
Sunday, November 22nd
- 2nd Annual Pop-Up Sale, 10am – 2pm at Hibernian Hall. Unique gifts for your friends and family, all in one place, supporting locals, and a full bar to enjoy a beverage while you shop. Christmas shopping doesn’t get better than this!
- Lucapalooza, 1pm – 6pm at Dockside. Lucapalooza is a benefit for Luca Dewey – There will be live music and free food, and no cover charge the day of the event, Raffle & Silent Auctions. 100% of all proceeds will go to The Recovery For Luca Fund.
- Behind The Scenes Tour of Nutcracker at Rosecliff, 1pm to 2pm at Rosecliff. The ACA, in collaboration with Newport’s renowned Island Moving Company invites you “Behind the Scenes” for a rehearsal of IMC’s holiday classic ballet, “Newport Nutcracker at Rosecliff” at 1pm on Sunday, November 22nd. More Info
- Pint Night With Grey Sail, 1pm to 3pm at Plumby’s. PLUMBY’S will be hosting a PINT NIGHT with our friends from Grey Sail Brewing. Head on up and order any Grey Sail beer we have on tap and keep the pint glass! Sunday’s at PLUMBY’S also bring our Prime Time Special: 20 wings + a pitcher of Newport Storm or Bud Light for $21
- Opera Australia: Aida on Sydney Harbor, 12:30pm at Jane Pickens Theater & Event Center. In Aida, Verdi masterfully puts the intimate affairs of the heart against the grandeur of the universe: where kingdoms rise and fall and the sands of time grind onwards. There could be no grander setting for such an opera than Sydney Harbour itself, awash with the light of the city and the Sydney Opera House silhouetted against the setting sun. More Info
Have a thought on this? Comment below...